Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas SANTA!


Kennidy is an old pro meeting with Santa. She asked for a digital camera (She can drop down stairs, like the commercial), the Meet the Robinson's DVD, and a vacuum that really works. She loves to help clean around the house. If anyone is interested, she charges $5 an hour plus homemade cookies.


Sterling did really well meeting with Santa, since he couldn't really see him (still too young). Next year will be the drama I am sure.


We hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.


Love,


Michael


3 comments:

emily said...

Cute blog! Fun to see pictures of Sterling. He is darling. We have a blog too -http://allredgarrison.blogspot.com/ I will have to invite you though, so email me the address you use for this blog and I can add you to my viewers. Thanks for sharing!!

Emily (Allred) Garrison

Janna said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog. Congratulations on the baby. Your kids are so cute.

Cowan Family said...

Breanna,
What a cute baby! I feel so dumb at the party I asked who's baby it was. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I guess I'm kinda out of the loop in Arizona. You're family is so cute.